The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Checker
Ref Id: req20653
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Job Description / Responsibilities
- The Warehouse Checker reports to the Warehouse Manager/Depot Warehouse Supervisor.
- The main responsibilities of the role are to count truck inventory and keeps accurate records of finished goods transported out of the facility for sales delivery or distribution to another warehouse.
- Receive finished goods and other materials from Production and at the gate into inventory and maintains appropriate records.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Ensure load accuracy at check in and check out by physically counting.
- Document quantity, quality, type and as suitable products to maintain shipping, receiving, and production records and files.
- Compare product labels, tags and Certificate of Analysis to verify accuracy of shipment content
- Examine products or materials and packaging, for damage, defects, or shortages, using specified sheets, booklet, shipment document, delivery notes as applicable.
- Remove from stock, products or loads not meeting quality standards, and notify warehouse officers/depot officers or appropriate departments of discrepancies observed.
- Maintain Good Housekeeping and Good manufacturing practices. Maintain a safe and orderly storage arrangement for all items handled.
- Participate in daily, weekly and monthly stock count.
- Ensure adherence to all audit policies and standards.
- Ensure proper goods receipt from production lines, issuance of materials to the production line and space creation for finished goods produced/received from other locations.
- Give ideas and participate in all engagement activities
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Various other duties, as assigned.
- Minimum of OND in Social Sciences and related courses
- Good Knowledge of Housekeeping
- Proficient in Microsoft Tools
- Good Communication skills
- Good Interpersonal relationship skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified