Code Lab IT & Integrated Services – Is an American conglomerate of companies, located in the Maryland, USA and currently expanding operations to Liberia, Nigeria, Ghana, Ethiopia, the Caribbean other parts of Africa and Asia, currently headquartered in the U.S, As of 2018.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager – Female
- Work with a team of talented developers and designers to build simple, beautiful and consistent user experiences for our web apps.
- Liaise with the product architect and developers on software design, dependencies and code maintainability.
- Liaise with the UI designers on design and implementation of interfaces.
- Provide time and size estimates for project tasks.
- Develop framework for apps and builds the app according to the client requirement.
- Provide multimedia design support to the client’s requirement.
- Create graphic contents and help the digital marketing team in developing marketing strategies.
- Present the framework designs to the client with description of the idea meant to be communicated.
- Invent and prototype new features and interactions, then build, test and ship them in our products.
- Improve the modularity and architecture of our existing front-end code, reducing duplication and improving developer efficiency.
- Drive the implementation of new web technologies which improve our ability to build great products.
- Design and implementation of web applications, specialising in the user interface of the product.
- Perform hands-on software development tasks, such as prototyping, feature development, bug fixing, unit testing and writing automated functional tests.
Requirements, Skills & Attributes
- Must be based in Port-Harcourt.
- Experience building and maintaining front-end code for dynamic modern web applications.
- Some experience with backend technologies for web applications.
- Solid software design skills and experience with automated UI testing.
- Passion for usability, simplicity and consistency in user interface design.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, graphics design software and online applications (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After-effect, PhotoShop, Corel Draw etc.). Adobe Premiere is an added advantage.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Must be a full-stack developer(Both front-end and back-end compliant).
- Strong software design and object oriented coding skills.
- Initiative and the ability to work independently to drive development.
- “Out-of-the-box” creative thinking.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: h[email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2018.