Coffey International Development has a 40 year history in successfully delivering international development projects on behalf of donors right around the world, including Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, USAID and the UK’s Department for International Development. Our people work side by side with local partners to support stability, economic growth and good governance, positively changing people’s lives.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Administration Manager
Job No: 495363
Work type: Contract
Duration: 4 years
Categories: International development
- Coffey, in partnership with McKinsey, is looking for a Finance and Administration Manager for the Nigeria Infrastructure Advisory Facility (NIAF III)
- NIAF III is a four year DFID-funded programme starting in 2018. Building on the success of the two earlier phases of the Nigeria Infrastructure Advisory Facility (2007-2016), NIAF III will provide high quality embedded and short-term expertise to Nigerian government and regulatory counterparts to support improved delivery of infrastructure services.
- The core team will be based in Abuja, with travel to other Nigerian states as necessary.
- The Finance and Administration Manager will be responsible for setting financial and administrative operations for the programme.
- Ensure contracts, payments and deliverables are met on time
- Manage office and programme financial resources while exercising proper financial controls and adhering to both DFID and McKinsey policies and procedures
- Profile income and expenditure and analyse monthly/quarterly reports
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecasts
- Monitor income reconciliations for core business areas and ensure these are done in a timely and accurate manner
- Partner with project teams to provide guidance and support on budget management and other analysis
- Preparing financial reports and presentations at regular intervals as per requirements of senior management
- Maintain oversight of procurement activities as needed
- Provide guidance and support to the core business areas in relation to financial operations management, banking operations and monthly financial analysis
- Ensure financial compliance and accuracy of financial reporting
- Ensure efficient management of financial operations and month/year end activities
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, excellence in accounting, financial management, human resources, procurement, and other management support functions as needed
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage large budgets and client expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills required for working with project staff, donors and beneficiaries
- Knowledge of DFID and other donors’ financial reporting requirements
- Fluency in English required
- A Bachelor’s Degree with more than 10 years of experience in Finance, Accounting, or a related field can be substituted for a Master’s
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in administrative and financial management of large-scale, complex, international and donor-funded programmes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 12th July, 2017.