Coleman Technical Industries Limited (“Coleman”) was incorporated on the 1st of July, 1975 and started production in 1996 with the principal operation of manufacturing of electrical wires and cables that meet international standards for Oil Industries, Commercial and Residential. The Company was founded on the principles of developing local industries that would in turn create jobs through the production of good quality products. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Fiber Optics)
Location: Arepo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the sale and promotion of Coleman optical fibre network products and services, to potential and existing customers and end-users in the territory, to differentiate Coleman in the marketplace and secure new or extend existing selling opportunities.
- The role will be responsible for providing technical support to customers on behalf of Coleman in Nigeria.
- Responsible for the sale and promotion of optical fibre network products and services, to potential and existing customers and end-users in the territory, to differentiate the value of Coleman in the marketplace and secure new or extend existing selling opportunities.
- Manage all aspects of the commercial relationships with customers in the territory, including negotiation of supply contracts, pricing and supply/demand forecasting and management, to deliver budgeted sales and profitability.
- Serves as an advocate for both Coleman and the customer by creating value for both parties.
- Stays informed of customer requirements and key buying factors and uses this knowledge to pursue profitable selling opportunities for current or next generation products and to modify account plans, as needed.
- Coordinates cross-functional account services (with Customer Service, Engineering, Technical Management, and Coleman’s suppliers) to lead the account and serve the customer with one, unified voice and to provide seamless support.
- Collects market, customer, and competitor intelligence and insights and shares this knowledge with others, as appropriate, to inform sales, marketing, and technical strategies as well as the demand forecast and sales planning processes.
- Collects sales information within the account to inform short-term and long-term sales forecasting (i.e., sales budget and 5-year plan) at the account and division level and inform inventory management efforts.
- Customizes presentation / marketing collateral to fit the customer’s technical needs.
- Investigating and resolving technical problems or concerns reported by customers when processing or deploying optical fibre networks, including site visits as required.
- Providing a technical information service to customers. This includes writing reports for specific customers on particular aspects of interest or concern and identifying and distributing previously written materials as appropriate.
- Representing the “voice of the customer” for projects to design and implement product solutions.
- Support existing customers in the territory with issues related to logistics, qualification, and/or a variety of fiber product supply and usage issues.
- Making customer presentations to support and promote Coleman’s products and product initiatives to educate customers and keep them up-to-date on product changes and new products.
- Use technical and industry knowledge to help in customer technical response negotiations.
- Leverages the capability of the organisation in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects to external customers.
Skills & Experience
- Degree or equivalent in Communications, Electronics, Engineering, Mathematics or Physical Sciences.
- Degree or equivalent in Business will be an advantage
- Customer focused
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Able to travel nationally and internationally
- Good proficiency with MS Office Applications – including PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Minimum of three years in a customer facing role
- Strong understanding and preferably experience in the Telecommunication’s Industry especially related to fiber optic networks
- Strong relationship and networking skills across senior levels of an organisation
- Communication with culturally diverse stakeholders of which will be virtual – especially customers and suppliers
- Track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills and good attention to detail
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline:25th August, 2023.