Colton Group of Nigeria is an emerging leader in the manufacturing and distribution of next generation Construction Chemicals and Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Our Nigerian office is at Ikeja, Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Admin
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receiving and processing purchase orders.
- Issuing sales transaction invoices.
- Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Compiling monthly sales reports.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Identifying new products to add to those on offer.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
Requirements and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar preferred.
- 3-5 years work experience.
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with industry software such as HubSpot CMR, Freshsales, or similar.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: [email protected]using the title as the subject of the mail e.g “Sales Admin.”
Application Deadline: 12th December, 2020.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.