Comercio Partners, is a limited-liability company in Nigeria with core business in trading fixed income securities and equities as well as providing financial advisory and assets management services to domestic and international investors in the Sub-Saharan African capital market.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Data Centre NOC Engineer
- Data Centre Technicians provide monitoring, problem escalation, job scheduling and tape management services for the various client’s Data Centres.
- The Data Centre Operations team monitors IT applications 24x7x365.
- Rack, cable and inventory network and server equipment
- Understand, learn and apply diagnostic methods to troubleshoot datacentre equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair server and network hardware at the physical layer Repair servers (replace hard drives; replace bad sticks of RAM, MoBo’s, etc.)
- Physically assist in moving and racking equipment as directed for special projects
- Processing RMAs to replace server or racked equipment components
- Perform equipment installs and moves (servers, network appliances, etc.)
- Maintain asset inventory in an automated computer system
- Un-rack and decommission equipment as necessary
- Work with other groups to identify areas to enhance uptime and reduce time to resolve problems
- Helpdesk ticketing experience
- Experience meeting or exceeding Service Level Agreement
- Other tasks as required by management
- Knowledge of Dell / Huawei Blade servers
- Knowledge of VMware (vSphere, vBlock, vCloud, vShield Edge, NSX)
- Knowledge of Solarwinds
- Knowledge of WhatsUp Gold
- Knowledge of Dell Openmanage.
Job Title: Female Sales Representative
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Female Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
- You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Generate IT (information technology) sales and business, develop relationship with new clients, make sales visit around to know the trending technologies, maintain advanced knowledge of product and services. Establish and meet sale goals.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Skills and Qualification:
- Post NYSC – relevant sales/marketing experience.
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years’ direct or inside sales experience
- Retail experience a plus
- Ability to translate complicated technical jargon for the average consumer
- Willingness to work from alternate store locations when needed.
Job Title: Accountant
- The role of the accountant is to look after the business books as well as handle, prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data and financial transactions of the business.
- The accountant will also recommend financial actions by analyzing information and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the company.
The following is a list of responsibilities for the Accountant:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data, preparing reports.
- Prepares budget and financial forecasts
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Reconciles financial reports to database systems.
- Assists in the development of responses to internal and external audit requests.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
To be considered for this position you will possess the following skills, attributes, and abilities:
- Graduate degree (B.Sc/HND) in Accounting, Finance or a relevant field. ICAN or ACCA qualification is an added advantage.
- Proven work experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Coordination and Time Management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]