Posted on :
14 Nov, 2009
14 Nov, 2009
South Atlantic Petroleum is a leading indigenous player in the Upstream Oil and Gas industry with its first deepwater production now on stream, the company seeks talented individuals with enthusiasm, drive and original ideas to maximize the value of its existing assets and pursue an ambitious expansion agenda.
Applications are currently invited for the position of: COMMERCIAL MANAGER
who will be reporting to the Managing Director
The successful candidate would be expected to execute the following:
• Formulate ambitious and innovative business development and commercial strategies.
• Expand the company’s activities into new areas and develop new business partnerships.
• Manage, supervise and oversee existing and future commercial projects.
• Manage, supervise and oversee economic evaluations.
• Liaise with appropriate government officials/departments.
• Liaise with professional teams (internal and external).
• Minimum of a First Degree.
• MBA or professional financial qualifications would be an advantage.
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience with some years in an Upstream Oil and Gas Company.
• Thorough knowledge of tax and legal systems in the oil and gas industry.
• Experience in developing economic models.
• Experience in Oil and Gas contract negotiations.
• Experience in developing business partner relationships including NOCs/IOCs.
• A record of successfully identifying and developing new business opportunities.
• A team player with interest in developing others.
Method of Application:
To apply, please send a letter describing your interest in the position, your key attributes and the contribution you believe you can make in the role.
Please attach a full CV with current salary information and submit to [email protected]
Closing Date: 17th November, 2009.