Posted on :
18 Oct, 2009
18 Oct, 2009
Adexen is recruiting for their client, an up coming institute in the field of economics development & research.
They are looking for a Nigerian Administrative Assistant.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting executive in and out of the country with extremely busy schedules.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
The position is based in Lagos.
• Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings. Travel may be necessary from time to time
• Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
• Communicate & handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Partners
• Assist Partners with preparation of presentation materials
• Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
• Assist in pipeline/forecast preparation and management
• Prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
• Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed
• Work closely with the Partners to coordinate and launch hard copy or email campaigns to consultants, clients and potential clients. Also help in establishment of additional office ie, Abuja
Qualifications et experience
• 5+ years experience supporting at the executive level
• Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
• Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management
• Support experience in a professional services, sales or marketing environment
• Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes
• Bachelor’s degree (Business related preferable but not necessary)
What is on offer
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.