Complete Parking Services (CPS) Limited the leading professional parking company in the nation. We are also Independent Parking Advisors to companies and organizations who own, manage, control or operate off-street car parks. We provide Viability Assessments. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Parking Lot Technician
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide technical service of automated parking systems, provide timely notification of problems or delays.
- Technological knowledge
- Assist with project set-up, installation, and customer training of devices and tools to provide better system solutions and installation and trouble shooting efficiency.
- Follow and enforce all OSHA safety practices.
- Complete PCI checklist when servicing applicable service issues.
- Ensure that work orders are detailed, completed per work order SOP and “signed-off” by the client prior to leaving the work site if working in remote site.
- Ensure work area is maintained and well organized.
- Generate service tickets as needed and follow up with support until the issues is resolved.
- Provide On-Call after-hours and weekend emergency service as required by our customers (in rotation with our other technical staff.
- Assist our sales staff in promoting the sale of new equipment where appropriate.
- Provide effective communication that creates a collaborative environment with all parties.
- Work as a team with other staff.
- Work overtime as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Report to Chief Engineer / Manager / COO / CEO as the case applies.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / B.Eng / B.Sc / B.Tech Degree with 1 – 3 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Thursday, 30th September, 2021.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos Island only.
- Full & part-time applicants can apply.