CompSysNet Limited is a full service provider of innovative and next generation Information and Communications Technology (ICT) solutions and services for the private and public sector.
Job Title: System Analyst
The baseline individual for this role will be entirely comfortable with Microsoft Windows Infrastructure and Networking Infrastructure in an Enterprise production environment (5,000+ users). This role requires disciplined adherence to IT process and best practices. Experience or enthusiasm for network/systems management and scripting is also a significant requirement.
- Analyze existing network and system procedures for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conduct studies regarding system usage, makes recommendations for improvements, and determines system requirements.
- Provide performance tuning and capacity planning activities to enhance the performance of system resources.
- Review system plans for completeness and accuracy and plans and schedules studies and system implementations.
- Analyze and define disaster recovery responsibilities and procedures.
- Develop goals and objectives for the development and use of an efficient and cost-effective network.
- Ensure effective monitoring of systems
- Write Root Cause documentation summarizing incidents & problems and corrective actions necessary to ensure there is not recurrence
- Develop insightful reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related area or higher, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in a hybrid Campus Network Infrastructure (CNI)
- 3+ years experience with enterprise applications such as; Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, SCOM (System Center Products), Active Directory, Group Policies, Microsoft Exchange 2016 and O365, SharePoint, SQL Server
- 3+ years experience in an Enterprise network environment; with specific experience with wired, wireless, and VPN networking
- Excellent verbal, and strong technical documentation skills
- Highly organized, excellent problem-solving skills, detail oriented, and self-directed
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using ‘System Analyst Application’ as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th June 2018