Posted on :
24 Oct, 2011
24 Oct, 2011
We are one of the fastest growing information and communication technology companies in Africa today. We offer integrated ICT solutions that add value to the operations of diverse clientele, using highly skilled and well motivated workforce. We work with best-in-class partners and technologies from all over the world.
We comprise three divisions, each with expertise in one of the three information technology disciplines, plus an IT training and certification centre.
CWL Systems specialises in the supply and maintenance of computer hardware and ancillary equipment. It commands a share of over 15% of the computer systems market in Nigeria with a strong foray into the Ghanaian and the larger West African market.
DCC Networks dedicates itself to VSAT, Metropolitan Area Network, Wide Area Network, Systems Integration and Network Monitoring and Management.
This is about driving the Group’s cash generation from Receivables to run its businesses and advising the finance unit on how to fund the Group financial needs in the most efficient manner.
This will involve:
Corporate Financial Management
This is all about ensuring that the financial activities of the Group fit with the Group’s business strategy. Your job in this area involves:
• advising on the best way to fund the company’s operations;
• assisting the Group CFO in project evaluations and business expansion assignments;
• ensuring that the company uses the assets available to it to get the best returns;
• supervising the tax sub-unit so that the Group pays no more tax than it needs to; and
• supervising the Group’s store to ensure the Group investment in inventory is optimal and efficient
This is about understanding what business and financial risks the Group is exposed to and considering whether the returns generated are sufficient to justify taking those risks.
Your job in this area involves:
• assessing and advising the company on how to manage interest rate risk;
• assessing and advising the company on how to manage foreign exchange risk; and
• carrying out other treasury related functions as may be required from time to time.
B.Sc./HND Accountancy, possession of MBA or master’s degree in Finance would be an advantage
Must have worked in similar position for at least 5 years.
All applications must be sent to [email protected] within a week and emails must have the title of the job being applied for. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Applicants must state
working telephone numbers at which they can be reached during office hours.