Connect Rail Services Limited – Our company, Connect Rail is at the cutting edge of leveraging rail and in-land waterways in transporting heavy-lift goods by taking the pressure off the road network.
Our vision is to build a Pan African logistics business committed to unlocking the challenge of moving goods across the continent. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Intern
- Is required to study the cases and make investigations
- Is required to understand the case for which is attending the hearing by reading before going to court.
- Is required to assist his/her mentor in preparing new legal documents.He prepares it under the guidance of his mentor.
- The ideal person is required to record the court hearing or jot down important points during the court hearings.
- Is required to provide inputs while the legal report are being prepared.
- Is required to accompany his mentor to the clients and speak to them about the case.
- May meet the eye witnessed and talk to them about the cases to figure out important points the case.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 16th September, 2019