ConSol is the premier provider of Contact Centre Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Customer Management Solutions (CMS) in Nigeria. Our corporate vision as part of our efforts to deliver customer management solutions is Building Bridges, Creating Opportunities. Our Mission is to “Set customer-centric service standards through synergy, trust and excellence in a manner that would enhance the profitability of our stakeholders’. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
Location: Oshodi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for Managing Director, including: managing an extremely active and dynamic calendar of appointments: completing expenses report: composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas: and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensure the Managing Director’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides gatekeeper and gateway role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the Managing Director’s time and office
- Communicates directly , and on behalf of the Managing Director, with board of directors members, executive and leadership team members, and others on matters related to the Managing Director’s initiatives
- Researches, prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Managing Director including those of sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral or response
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Managing Director’s office and internal departments: demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior leadership team members
- Works closely and effectively with the Managing Director to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a barometer, having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the Managing Director apprised and updated
- Provides leadership to build relationship crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the Managing Director some of which have organizational impacts
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Managing Director’s ability to effectively lead the company
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressure
- Assists in scheduling executive team meetings, off-sites and all company meetings
- Safeguard the company’s intellectual property, information and assets
- Other duties to be assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.