Posted on :
6 Sep, 2010
Consolidated Breweries PLC is a Nigerian brewery. It is majority owned by Heineken since 2004. They are the third largest brewer in the country, and concentrate on the low-priced end of the market. They have two running production sites. The biggest in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun state. The smaller in Awo Omamma, Imo state. Products are : Hi-Malt, “33” Export and Turbo King. The smaller Turbo King bottle is prepared for introduction later 2009. Consolidated Breweries Plc recruits Accountant
Job Title: Accountant
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing timely and quality accounting reports, back up accounting figures with relevant schedules and also manage a small team of subordinates in order to achieve departmental goals.
The ideal candidate should have (or meet) the following:
• Minimum of B.Sc degree, second class honours (lower division) or HND (upper credit) in Accounting or related courses.
• Experience in a large manufacturing organization for not less than 3 years.
• Professional qualification (ACCA or ACA) is a major advantage.
• Not more than 40 years as at 1st January, 2010.
• Ability to work with computer systems and softwares – MS Word. MS Excel. MS PowerPoint and the internet.
• Good team-player.
• “Hands on” mentality.
• Evidence of having participated in the NYSC scheme or Exemption.
• Flexible attitude.
• Resilience and ability to work under pressure.
• Willingness to work in any of the locations in Nigeria where we have operations.
Remuneration attached to this position is in line with the existing rates in the industry.
Method of Application
If you are confident that your experience. skills and orientation have prepared you to succeed in any of the above positions, apply latest 16th September 2010 with copies of your curriculum vitae and relevant credentials quoting the position applied for on the left-hand side of the envelope and send to:
CONSOLIDATED BREWERIES PLC
P.O BOX 159.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL SE CONTACTED