Posted on :
15 Dec, 2010
15 Dec, 2010
Consolidated Breweries PLC is a Nigerian brewery. It is majority owned by Heineken since 2004. They are the third largest brewer in the country, and concentrate on the low-priced end of the market. They have two running production sites. The biggest in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun state. The smaller in Awo Omamma, Imo state.
Products are : Hi-Malt, “33” Export and Turbo King. The smaller Turbo King bottle is prepared for introduction later 2009.
Job Title: Staff Nurse
The Staff Nurse will be based in our Ijebu-Ode brewery and will be responsible for:
– Overseeing the activities of the Company’s in-house clinic.
– Supervision of contract nurses.
– Treatment of sick staff, first aid administration and attending to emergencies within the brewery. * Drug dispensation, administration and analysis.
– Monthly clinic reports.
The Staff Nurse will report to a Medical doctor on professional issues and to the Brewery Human Resource Manager on administrative issues.
– B.Sc degree in Nursing (Minimum of second class lower)
– Must be a Nigerian Registered Nurse (NRN or SRN)
– Must have 3 years post graduation experience in Nursing, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
– High Professional competence.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Evidence of having participated in the NYSC scheme.
– Willingness to work in any part of Nigeria.
– Not more than 40 years of age as at 1st January, 2010.
– Ability to work with Computer systems and softwares – MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and the Internet.
Remuneration attached to this position is in line with the existing rates in the industry.
Method of Application
If you are confident that your experience, skills and orientation have prepared you to succeed in the above position, apply latest 28th December, 2010 with copies of your detailed curriculum vitae and relevant credentials quoting the position applied for on the left-hand side of the envelope and sent to:
THE HEAD, HUMAN RESOURCES
CONSOLIDATED BREWERIES PlC.
P.O BOX 159,
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED