Posted on :
10 Jun, 2010
10 Jun, 2010
Consolidated Breweries PLC is a Nigerian brewery. It is majority owned by Heineken since 2004. They are the third largest brewer in the country, and concentrate on the low-priced end of the market. They have two running production sites. The biggest in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun state. The smaller in Awo Omamma, Imo state. Products are : Hi-Malt, “33” Export and Turbo King. The smaller Turbo King bottle is prepared for introduction later 2009. We are looking for focused and determined individuals with some experience for the positions below.
• The project Manager will be based in one of our locations and will be responsible for developing and executing agreed projects in our brewery and factory locations; for the day-to-day operational aspects of projects in these locations; and for maintaining accurate documentations relating to projects under execution.
• The Project Manager will also be expected to travel extensively between our locations as the job demands.
The ideal candidates should have (or meet) the following;
• Minimum of B.sc degree, second-class honours (lower division) in any of the engineering disciplines.
• Minimum of 8 years experience in project management in a Manufacturing/Process environment.
• Project planning skills (including use of Gantt charts).
• Proven experience with tendering for projects; project budgeting and cost control; civil works projects and generally, in completion of capital projects of over N200, 000,000.00 Proven experience working with local and foreign companies.
• Wide knowledge of local contractors for civil and technical works.
• Experience/knowledge of local rules and regulations; and working with regulatory authorities.
• Experience with automation projects is an advantage.
• Experience in stainless steel welding standards.
• Not more than 45years of age as at 1st January, 2010.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
If you are confident that your experience, skills and orientation have prepared you to succeed in any of the above positions apply within two weeks of this publication with copies of your curriculum vitae and relevant credentials quoting the position applied for on the left-hand side of the envelope and send to:
The Head, Human Resources
Consolidated Breweries Plc
P.O. Box 159.
Only short listed candidates will be contact.