Dayola Property & Development Company was established as a private enterprise in 1999 and was incorporated in 2008. The principal activities of the company include Real Estate Development, Property Trading and Strategic Real Estate Advisory Services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Procurement Officer
- Purchases goods and services for the company according to the client’s requirements.
- Implements and complies with all policies and procedures
- Deals with international suppliers
- Cuts any waste and unnecessary costs to create a streamlined process and fast production time
- Keeps records and ensures they are up to date
- Helps to source alternative items when out of stock at main supplier
- Assume full responsibility of procurement process
- Ensures the company gets the best deals in terms of price and value
- Works with suppliers and develops good and strong relationship with suppliers so that key processes are running efficiently and cost effectively
- Builds strong working relationships internally
- Understands and keeps up with new trends and regulations in the real estate industry
- Negotiates and manages contracts
Equipment and Stock Management:
- Plan, organize, direct, manage and evaluate the stock and equipment on site.
- Conduct daily tools, materials, equipment and stock inventory.
- Ability to check the accuracy of materials when they are delivered to the site; following the procedures for accepting delivery of materials to the storage.
- Ability to input new materials into the stock list upon delivery.
- Ability to ensure that requests for materials follow the company’s approval process before they are released.
- Ability to ensure the replenishment of store items before they are exhausted.
- Ability to ensure that materials are neatly and strategically arranged.
- Ability to ensure that only items approved for release are released at each given time.
- Develop and communicate equipment and stock request procedures.
- Conduct day to day equipment and stock administrative activities, this includes: maintaining stock /material schedules, documents, files and all other requesting, processing and reconciliation documents.
- Ability to effectively manage the store; this span from item delivery, item issuance and stock level monitoring.
- 2 years minimum experience in a similar position in a reputable organization with at least an OND Qualification
- Good Judgment
- Showing logical decision making and a hands on approach.
- Must be able to drive
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to [email protected]
Application Deadline 21st April, 2017.