Contact Solutions Limited (Consol) is the leading provider of Contact Centre Services & Customer Management Solutions in Nigeria. We offer a full range of services to drive sales growth, customer services and back office customer management operations.
At ConSol we provide services that enhance customer relationships and develop projects that create loyal customers and profitability. Our consultants are experts in the field of customer relationship management and our large independent contact center facility enables us to deliver customized solutions to meet your requirements.
Job Title: Contact Center Agent
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Handle customer complaints or enquiries via telephone, emails or text messages.
- Provide customers with needed information and support
- Make outbound calls.
- Receive inbound calls
- Ensure that customers/callers are satisfied.
- Gather information from customers..
- Consistently ensure call(outbound/inbound) quality
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Exhibiting competent product Knowledge.
- Promote good listening skills.
- Manage length of calls.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high volume of calls
- Work closely with Team leads, supervisors and call centre manger to ensure synergy and all time customer satisfaction
- Adherence to call script and call centre policies.
- Compile reports
- Communication (Wolof Language and English)
- PC/personal productivity tools – Words for windows, Excel, PowerPoint, Mailing
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Telephone Etiquette
- Listening Skills
- Customer Orientation
- Dealing with stress
- Goal Orientation
- Quality Orientation
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Minimum of BSc. or HND in any field –
- Minimum Experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience a the Contact Centre
- Working knowledge of appropriate CRM software and understanding of the Contact center industry
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below