Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality. We recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Retail Store
- Head of Retail Stores Operations plans and directs the operations of all retail stores.
- Develops strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales and increase profitability.
- Ensures customers’ needs are met, complaints resolved and service is quick and efficient.
- Ensures all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability.
- Communicate and lead teams to deliver the company’s vision, goals, expectations and policies while maintaining open communication channels for ideas, suggestions and feedback.
- Manage the fiscal budget, in-stock, inventory, shrink, expenses including labor and supply management and cash control with a high level of integrity, urgency and responsibility and within the best interests of the organization.
- Maximize sales and profits by ensuring effective display and sales techniques, efficient ordering, scheduling and work planning to department managers and team members. Develop ordering and receiving process.
- Establish and maintain a professional working relationship with customers, team members, schools, vendors, suppliers and regulatory agencies.
- Ensure all policies, programs and directives are communicated and executed in a positive and timely manner.Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Develop promotion plan to boost sales of specials. Implement pricing strategy based on competitive review of market and aligned revenue goals.
- Empower teams to deliver a great customer shopping experience.
- Delegate authority, responsibility and accountability to managers and create a coordinated, motivated management team.
- Analyze Profit and loss (P&L) for business opportunities and to create appropriate action plans / strategies; evaluate store conditions and operations to determine strengths and areas for improvement; reinforce strengths while developing and implementing improved practices and procedures.
- Monitor and analyze the internal and external business environment and manage the store’s competitive response.
- Communicate with director to cover the status/progress of store operations and management team.
- Applicants must be a University graduate.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suites.
- Must have experience with mobile/telecommunication product sales.
- At least minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Must reside in Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 5th April, 2019.