Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Own the overall responsibility of market trends analysis to identify potential threats, areas of opportunity, competitors’ strategy to decide the next logical move(s) in business expansion.
- Communicate with service end-user, manage the interface between the service and end-user, examine necessary information coming from end-user, and provide constructive advice to management to improve the user experience.
- Manage business development opportunities for telecom VAS (Value-added-service) to expand the business footprint and volume.
- Provide leadership and strategy for content development and acquisition.
- Find prospective customers and generate new leads (B2B & B2C) through the Internet or any other medias.
- Provide Liaison with Top Management of Telcos and customers in respect of SMS, Voice, IVR, Long/Short Code Based & other IT & VAS services we provide.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets by generating revenue.
- Act as a sales engagement adviser to management, and develop compelling business solutions.
Qualification and Experience
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any reputable institution
- Experience: Minimum 3-4 years’ working with VAS companies
- Knowledge of the company brand, products and its business.
- Excellent Leadership, Communication, Selling Skills, Negotiation Skills & Presentation Skills.
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail (listening skill).
- Ability to multi-tasking with time management.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Mandatory Experience working with a VAS service provider
- Good Understanding and Contacts with Telcos in Nigeria and other regions.
- Sound Knowledge in coordinating for contract signing, integration and other activities.
- Proficient in MS office
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal Skills with team spirit
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 14th March, 2019.