Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure, and Hospitality. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Human Resources
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise and mentor staff in the delivery of HR business operations.
- Consult with management in providing day to day HR guidance and services and give feedback to Group HR.
- Implementation of policies and procedures regarding HR & Admin Operations at locations as directed.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations as well as conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Provide HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Maintain integrity of HR data for employees’ records in accordance with company’s policies, legal requirements, and best practices.
- Provide support during performance review process on a yearly basis.
- Issuance of query, termination, and conflict management in accordance with labour law and employee handbook.
- Respond to Employee’s complaint as quick as possible, investigate complaint and present findings to the concerned authority.
- Liaise with government agencies and organizations (SON, NSITF, ITF & PENCOM etc) on all compliance related issues.
- Track staff movement, attrition and vacancies and report.
- Supervise the administration of work attendance for payroll input.
- Provide accurate statistics and records for HR Operations.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned.
- Qualification: BSc / HND in any discipline with a professional certification
- Experience: 4-8 year working experience
- Good written, verbal communication and collaborative skills
- Interviewing Skills
- People Management Skill
- Employment Law
- Result Driven & Professionalism
- Strong organizational and communicational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
Application Deadline: 4th June, 2023.
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online