The Digital Content & Social Media specialist will lead the strategy and execution on social media and digital content effort aimed at building brand awareness and product education to our consumers. The successful candidate will exhibit the ability to write engaging content for social media and onsite pages with scrupulous attention to the detail is critical. We are looking for someone, who is creative, team-oriented, and customer-focused, and will have the ability to organize, set priorities, and manage several projects at once.
Our client is looking to take their digital content and social media channels to an entirely new level, and is seeking the right candidate to work with our team to make that happen.
To qualify for this position you must have:
- MINIMUM of 2 years developing content for and/or managing social media channels for an established organization.
- Highly effective writing skills for multiple audiences and channels.
- Experience with key social media channels.
- Knowledge of and experience with of SEO a plus.
- Ability to work in groups and independently while managing multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to contribute in a collaborative and professional team environment.’
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- Develop and publish engaging content to build brand and product awareness to our social media communities.
- Work with-in the organization to develop category specific content to support the education and engagement of our online consumers.
- Work with the design team on the graphic design and visuals to support digital content.
- Develop processes for the effective and efficient assignment, collection, and publishing of digital content from internal collaborators (editorial type role). Ensure consistent “voice” of all online content.
- Ensure all social media platforms are updated and maintained consistently.
- Implement Social Listening program and develop supporting analysis/ reporting.
- Develop campaigns to acquire new followers across our social media sites.
- Attend Special company events and publish content to share with our followers.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor activity in the social and digital space to adapt and modify short- and long-term programs as needed in alignment with company objectives.
Salary is between ₦40,000 and ₦50,000 monthly
To apply click here: http://jobsngr.com/talentscout/job/5/content-writers-wanted