Cordros Capital Limited is a leading financial services group in African markets with a reputation for wealth creation. We are licensed as Brokers/Dealers and Issuing House by the Securities & Exchange Commission and The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Cordros offers a broad range of services to a diversified client base which includes private clients, small businesses, financial institutions, corporations and governments. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Retail Sales Management
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting To: Managing Director Asset Management.
Job Type: Permanent.
- The role holder will be responsible for growing the retail sales arm of the Asset Management business clientele base by prospecting and signing on new clients for all the funds in the business such as Cordros Money Market Fund, Cordros Dollar Fund and Cordros Milestones 2023 Funds.
- As well as manage existing relationships to ensure optimum customer retention and income generation from sales of all products and services to the clients. The role holder is to coordinate and supervise the activities of the unit.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing highly specialized investment advice and selling of all company services and products to customers.
- Identifying and cultivating prospects and/or clients.
- Initiating and following up on new business opportunities.
- Coming up with innovate ideas to drive the business operations
- Assisting in the development and launching of new products.
- Supervising and guiding the affairs and activities of the Retail Sales team.
- Formulating investment opinions, disseminate research reports and engage both the existing and new clients in meaningful discussions.
- Onboarding prospective clients in various sectors of the economy e.g. Cooperative Societies, PFAs, Insurance, Asset Managers, Religious bodies, Government Parastatals etc.
- Providing expert opinion to media, investors and prospects.
- Identifying opportunities and develop relationships with local institutional investors and investment consultants.
- Performing any other assigned duty and responsibility as may be assigned by Management from time to time.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Marketing or equivalent technical qualification
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience within the sales function within the capital market, with a proven track record of surpassing sales targets.
- An MBA or equivalent postgraduate degree and a professional certification in a relevant field will be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of all products and services and sound understanding of the dynamics of investment and risk management.
- Strong Selling Skills.
- Ability to analyze the Macroeconomics and Markets
- Leadership and People Management Skills
- Ability to strategize and solve problemsHighly collaborative and thrives well in a fast-paced work environment.
- High level of agility and adaptability.
- Commercial awareness.
- Teamwork and Team – Building skills.
- Relationship Management Skills.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- Data Analytics and Management Skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply