Corinthia Villa is a luxurious boutique Hotel. Beautifully designed with 70 rooms of individual character. The design reflects a cool style and incorporates the elegance and sophistication of complete luxury for both business and leisure traveler. We are located in a serene and private area at Garki 2 also known as Area 11, within the business hub of Abuja.
At Corinthia Villa, the comfort of our guest is of utmost importance, hence we go the extra miles to satisfy our guests. Our amenities are first class. Offering a complete service experience: a modern wellness centre with sauna, steam room, spa and an inviting outdoor pool. We are about twenty five kilometres away from Abuja international airport. We speak your language. Corinthia Villa Hotel!.. Let’s stay in your memories! We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel.
- Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
- Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. CVGR, generating proposal, Corporate Rate Application letter, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
- Develop strong relationships with on property front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
- Accompany sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 3 years relevant work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
25th January, 2023.