CornerStone Staffing has been servicing the FMCG sector since 2013. We are committed to supporting our organisations through our core values of compassion, integrity, self-discipline, and faith. Our collective team of professionals have amassed years of experience in the staffing industry – and we are experts at sourcing candidates in our marketplace. We are committed to achieving excellence in the services provided to both our clients and job seekers.
Corner Stone specializes in servicing a wide variety of industries including Office Professional, Accounting, Finance, Call Center, Healthcare, IT, Engineering as well as many others. Corner Stone prides itself in getting it right the first time, which leads to our superior employee retention and client satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
- The individual has the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- He/She will report directly to the CEO.
- He Executive Assistant is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks.
- He/She is able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- The Executive Assistant is a highly resourceful team-player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient.
- Organize and maintain the CEO’s diaries and appointments
- Deal with incoming email and correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations as required
- Provide Administrative support for the effective running of the Office of the CEO.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Coordinate the logistical aspects of meetings and events with task owners and bringing together appropriate people and resources to support the CEO’s Agenda
- Support the CEO to manage work schedule and activities
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation
- Retire expenses of the CD to the finance department.
- Assist the CEO with private and personal errands,
- Screen phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate
- Possess excellent verbal and superior writing and report presentation skills.
- Has a strong proficiency with Google suites eg Spreadsheet, Docs, Slides and Calender.
- Can organize and prioritize work and meet critical deadlines.
- Has very strong logistical management skills.
- Available to start immediately.
- A graduate from an accredited University
- Minimum of 3-years experience supporting a senior executive/senior management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply