The focus of the Corona Schools’ Trust Council is the development of world-class schools. World class in all facets of our operations – curriculum, teaching methodologies, staff quality, libraries, technology, buildings, resources, facilities, management and so on. In order to sustain our mission to deliver world- class education to children inculcate high moral and ethical values as we prepare them for a life of service and fulfilment, we have embarked on a number of school improvement initiatives in recent years.
We invite applications from suitable qualified candidates for the program below:
Job Title: Corona I-Teach Programme
- Corona i-Teach is a programme aimed at empowering and equipping young graduates for 21st century classroom practice, irrespective of their initial academic discipline.
- This 21st century teacher development programme intends to attract our nation’s most promising future leaders into the teaching profession.
- The programme will involve a 4 month wide spectrum core teacher and personal development training programme which will utilise various forms of training methodologies useful for adult learning and engagement.
Why Join the Corona I – Teach
- A world class educational institution with 21st century teaching tools
- Industry competitive salary and compensation structure
- Opportunities for personal development and structured career growth
- Teaching is for the best brains, and you are ONE.
- A second class upper (2-1) from a recognised institution in and outside Nigeria.
- Open ONLY to fresh graduates who completed NYSC not more than a year ago.
- Applicants must be within 21 and 28 years of age.
- Readiness to embrace teaching as a first and preferred career option.
- No prior teaching experience required.
- Above average ICT skills.
- Strong communication skills, proficiency in a foreign language is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Fill Application Online
Click here for more information