Corporate Headhunters Limited – Our client is an indigenous Exploration and Production (E & P) company with its head office in Lagos and branch offices in Port Harcourt and London. They have earned an enviable reputation as one of the most successful indigenous oil and gas explorers and producers in Nigeria.
They are currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacant role below at their head office in Lagos:
Job Title: Senior Facilities Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Degree in a core Engineering discipline with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division. A Master’s Degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of relevant experience in upstream Oil and Gas industry with a proven track record of Production Management.
- He is expected to have an in-depth knowledge of offshore/swamp production and drilling engineering and operations, reservoir performance analysis, optimization of field production, development planning, economic evaluation and production forecasting.
- The candidate must be able to lead and manage multiple concurrent projects, work in a team environment, and be able to effectively communicate within and outside the company.
- Must be capable of working seamlessly with other functional groups to achieve company developmental goals.
- Must have a proven ability to plan I lead projects and must be able to work under pressure.
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team.
- In-depth knowledge of Production, Facilities and Well engineering.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Floating Production and Storage Facilities for Crude Oil.
- Must be capable of applying operational, engineering and management principles to resolve problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities.
- Must have experience in field development plans, execution and management.
- Must have a good knowledge of Operational and Technical Practices in an Exploration and Production company.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Senior Facilities Engineer” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 17th December, 2020.
Note: This position is open to Nigerian nationals only. Only qualified candidates will be contacted