Coscharis Group is a wholly owned Nigerian Conglomerate with businesses and interests that span across various sectors of the Nigerian economy: Automobile, Medical, Foods & Beverages, Information Technology, Engineering and Agriculture. With globally respected partners and an iconic brand portfolio, Coscharis has continued to be a considerable contributor to Nigeria’s economy. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- To support efforts geared towards relationship management (customer satisfaction and retention) of High Net-Worth customers of the Bank; increase efficiency via aiding transactional activities of the unit.
- Process and handle client transactions to ensure that the most appropriate financial solutions are proffered
- Prepare and follow-up on financial loan applications as well as monitor the risk and implications of clients’ business in line with credit requirements
- Ensure that all account opening documentation is in place for all accounts and that KYC (Know Your Client) requirements are strictly adhered to
- Maintain strong interdepartmental relationships with relevant units and follow up on transaction processing to ensure customer instructions are attended to promptly and efficiently
- Provide responsive service to clients in the portfolio to ensure that queries, problems and transactional banking requests are attended to quickly and efficiently in the absence of the relationship manager
- Prepare unit’s reports on transactional and operational activities
- Ensure proper filing and documentation of client data and the efficient dispatch of client correspondence in compliance with Bank’s policy
- Monitor investment maturities, ensure advices and cheques are sent out on time Financial
- 1 – 2 years of experience in retail banking (operations or customer care role).
Remuneration: Salary very attractive with benefits and Commission.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2021.