Costarchem Nigeria is a world leader in the delivery of tailored constructive solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Generate high-quality sales leads, follow up after initial contact, secure and renew orders,complete sales, and arrange deliveries.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Solicit & log client feedback, evaluate the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Handlecustomer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 1 – 6 years work experience.
- Background in engineering, chemistry, chemical engineering is an advantage.
- Experience in sales and the technology field.
- Must have passion for sales and meeting given targets.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and team working skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 22nd May, 2023.