County Finance Limited provides a lending opportunity to help businesses and individuals access quick finances for their needs and investors to get better returns. There are no middlemen, no banks and no lengthy negotiations or delays. Instead, it’s an open exchange with detailed information, empowering you to choose the loan or investment best suited for you. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Ogba-Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify business opportunities & perform market research to determine new business leads and potential projects
- Lead the planning and execution of the digital marketing strategies to promote County Finance products and services to customers.
- Manage County Finance social media platforms and create digital marketing campaigns.
- Help to create and support marketing content for social media purposes (e.g., briefs, banners, blog posts, Infographics)
- Plan, organize and manage all e-mail campaigns, events, social media pages and relevant creative content per the marketing calendar to drive traffic and increase conversions on the website.
- Conduct regular audits for social media and website marketing performance.
- Track marketing metrics and analyze digital data to measure marketing success.
- Manage online customer acquisition and retention programs including SEO, email, affiliate, graphics and social marketing.
- Investigate, recommend, and implement new enhancements that can increase revenue, brand awareness, and improve overall customer experience by analyzing the results of ongoing efforts.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding marketing revenue targets and developing plans to make up for any shortfalls in revenue
- Perform keyword research in coordination with County Finance business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Work with the sales team to coordinate marketing campaigns.
- Prepare emails and newsletters to send to current and potential customers.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2-3 years experience.
- Efficient use of CRM software
- Proficiency in Graphics Designing, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Proven experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Google Adwords, Keyword Planner, Search Console)
- Proven SEO/SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume or CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
30th April, 2023.