COURE Software and Systems Limited also known as COURE Technologies inc. is a business process automation firm. COURE provides turnkey platforms and solutions for businesses. We focus on the proper implementation of technology to improve Client’s business process and operations by automating repeatable functions and activities. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Engineer (DevOps Engineer)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and carry out all application installation, configuration and settings on both local and platform environment
- Manage and optimize resource utilization both on the physical and virtual environment and ensure high performance at or below 70% resource utilization at all time.
- Ensure virtual redundancy across all the physical servers both on test and live platform as well as the local machines implementing fail-over.
- Ensure all server technical problems are resolved within SLA time frame and implement server high availability.
- Manage account, role, access, permissions, services running on both physical servers and all VMs environment running on them.
- Research and make recommendations on server and cloud system administration.
- Must have had relevant experience working in a Telecommunication/ VAS Industry
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience as a Systems Administrator, Systems Engineer or relevant field competence in network design and documentation
- Must have experience working in a Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or higher environment.
- Must have a B.Sc./HND or relevant Educational qualification with good grades
- Cloud based solutions.
- Should have experience in configuration, implementation and support with most of the following that are listed:
- End User Computing Technologies that include Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), VMware Horizon View or Citrix XenDesktop or any other Remote Presentation technologies.
- Microsoft Exchange & or Office 365 environments.
- Zoho App
- Applicable technical certification(s) preferred (MCSE, MCITP, VMWARE VCP
Job Title: Network Engineer (Systems Engineer)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Install and support server hardware and software Infrastructure ensuring physical redundancy and replace faulty network hardware components when required.
- Monitor and track physical and virtual server’s activities on both local and platform environment
- Performing upgrades of server and VMs base OS as well as the security updates and patches
- Carry out planned server hardware maintenance routine in both local and platform environment
- Resolve all server technical problems and ensure server efficiency optimization at or below 70% resource utilization at all time in line with COURE SLA.
- Manage and monitor the agent for the multi-hypervisor management tool
- Perform regular database backup on both local and platform environment in accordance with COURE backup policy
- Research and make recommendations on server and cloud system administration
- Maintain and administer computer networks, cloud and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Perform disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Specify system requirements and design solutions
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected]Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2019.