COURE Software and Systems Limited also known as COURE Technologies inc. is a business process automation firm.
COURE provides turnkey platforms and solutions for businesses. We focus on the proper implementation of technology to improve Client’s business process and operations by automating repeatable functions and activities. This automation helps Clients save time and money and also allows for growth without a significant increase in resources used to manage the growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure all IT equipment complies with Organization’s Standards
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, schedule updates and collaborating with network architects on network optimization
- Install, support and maintain new server Hardware and Software Infrastructure
- Secure network system by establishing and enforcing policies, defining and monitoring access
- Report network operational status
- Provide training and technical support for users with varying level of IT knowledge/competence
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- A Bachelor degree/HND in information Technology related field of study (MSc. Certificate Is an added advantage)
- Strong understanding of Network Hardware
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- At least one (1) Training Certificate
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2018.
Job Title: Software Developer
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Write clean, scalable and documented code using .NET/.NET Core with C# programming language
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug existing applications
Skills Required to Succeed in this position are:
- Proven experience with Web, Windows .NET framework and C#.
- Proven experience in using Asp.net, MVC, C#, .Net/.Net Core, Web API, Json, Rest and SQL Server.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database design, T-SQL and stored procedure programming
- Experience working on Agile teams using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM etc.
- Ability to provide technical input for designs, functional specifications, and other project requirements.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytic and good problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail