Cozym Process Systems (CPS) is a family of young and talented Engineers, Consultants and Technocrats, with tentacles embedded in a diverse range of engineering professions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for Oil & Gas Business development in Nigeria and the whole of West Africa, and will be required to lead development initiatives of the company.
- Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain, capacity improvement and clientele.
- Improve and implement company business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services by addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Generate monthly and periodic reports of each client being managed
- Proven working experience as a business development manager /sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Demonstrable experience to deal with high-level negotiations
- Experience in customer support
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field. MSc/MA will be a plus
Job Title: Construction Project Manager
- The Construction Project Manager will plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. He will organize and oversee construction projects and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner. The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
- The candidate must be able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best project results.
- The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, designers, etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Represent the company at business and project meetings
- Draft project resources adequately to achieve financial profits for the company and client satisfaction.
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities during projects
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Acquire equipment and materials and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Supervise the work of laborers, welders, fitters, masons etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Proven experience as construction project manager
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office and AUTOCad
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software (MS Project, Primavera etc)
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- B.Sc/BA in Mechanical Engineering or relevant field. MSc/MA will be a plus
Job Title: Mechanical/Piping Engineer
- As a Mechanical engineer the incumbent will oversee static and piping engineering developments during the detail design, construction and commissioning phases of projects.
- Member of Project team as Mechanical Engineer, reporting to the Lead Mechanical Engineer
- Provide Static equipment and piping expertise to the Project from Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Installation & Commissioning phases.
- Safeguard Company technical & contractual interests with respect to all Static and Piping Engineering and Procurement activities.
- Participate in all key design, operability and maintainability reviews (Design Review, HAZOP, PDMS Model Reviews, Mechanical Handling Study etc.) and ensure timely close out of all review action items related to mechanical engineering.
- Review and approve technical specification during Detailed Design & Procurement contract. Ensure that the Engineering and Operations & Maintenance aspects of the Project requirements are reflected in the Detailed Design & Procurement Contract enquiry specification.
- Perform visits to project construction sites during the design, construction and commissioning phases to provide support.
- Pipe erection along with pipe support fabrication and erection.
- Reviewing design layout drawings, isometric drawing, and P&IDs and preparing scope for installation work packs.
- Preparation of Bill of material and execute the pipe spool fabrication as per isometric drawings.
- Conducting pressure test (Hydro & Pneumatic) as per Isometric drawings.
- Responsible for the site fabrication, testing, commissioning of on-plot pipe work.
- Preparing Piping Fit up Alignment Reports.
- Coordinating Third party inspections.
- Ensure safe work handling & Scheduled safety instruction.
Requirements, Skills & Experience
- The position warrants a professional & dedicated mature mechanical/piping discipline engineer with a degree in mechanical engineering or similar qualification,
- Relevant work experience in the Oil & Gas, and thermal/steam Industry.
- The candidate shall be able to work on technical details, have versatile static /piping engineering knowledge in Oil& gas field.
- Must have FEED and DD engineering experiences in addition to construction engineering
- Inspection and maintenance experience in static/piping/valves will be strongly favoured.
- Conversant with relevant international codes, Group procedures and standards.
- Hands on experience with AutoCad, PDMS, CAESER II, AutoPipe etc.
- Conversant with international standards such as ASME, API, NFPA, BS etc as applied to mechanical and piping engineering.
- Must be able to interpret process and instrumentation drawings.
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- A Mechanical/Chemical/Petroleum Engineering Degree.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th October, 2018.