Creditville is a fast-growing private equity company with strong presence in the Financial Services, Capital Market, Lease and Real Estate sectors of the economy.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Funds / Portfolio Manager
- To create and manage investment allocations for private clients, institutional or corporate investors.
- To follows predetermined strategy for investment, dictated by an investment policy statement (IPS), to achieve a client’s investment objectives.
- To craft the investment packages supplied to clients and manage client expectations and transactions.
- To buy and sell securities in an investor’s account to maintain a specific investment strategy or objective over time.
- Manage Investment Portfolios for Private, High Net-worth Individuals (HNIs), Ultra High Net-worth Individuals (UHNIs) and Institutional clients in line with their Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- Participate in Originating or Sourcing High Networth Individuals (HNIs), Ultra High Networth Individuals (UHNIs) and Institutional clients.
- Participate in the management of Company’s proprietary portfolio.
- Assist in making investment recommendation regarding the Equity and Fixed Income Market
- Assist in Asset class allocation decision.
- Participate in the Launching of SEC-registered Mutual Fund products from documentation, approval, marketing and final Launch.
- Participate in the Mutual fund administration process vis a vis subscription, redemption, Investment process, Valuation, Dividend Distribution and Regulatory reporting.
- Review of key financial market regulators pronouncements (SEC, NSE, CBN) and their impact on investment portfolio.
- Identify potential outcomes of economic or financial decisions made by government executives or legislators.
- Analyze the socioeconomic impacts of new policies and trends occasioned by global and domestic economic events.
Level of Education:
Years of Experience:
- SEC Sponsored Individual and registered as Fund Manager.
- Good understanding of the operation of any of the Asset Management Software.
- Possession of CIS, ICAN, ACCA or CFA qualification will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 12th February, 2021.