Credo Advisory is a strategic communications firm that specializes in designing and implementing strategic, operational and tactical communications initiatives. We provide a full suite of communications support to our clients, which include public relations and advocacy, marketing, government relations, media relations, crisis communications, digital communications, and capacity building. Credo offers focused and integrated approaches to strategic communications to ensure we meet our clients’ needs and exceed their expectations. We are dedicated to bringing innovative ideas, thought leadership and insights with a global (and local) perspective to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
- Assist with Credo business development activities, such as proposals, whitepapers, conferences, and thought leadership materials.
- Support Credo engagement and outreach activities for client services, interacting with senior-level government and donor partners to build and strengthen relationships on behalf of the company.
- Develop and execute strategic communications plans for client projects.
- Provide support to the Chief Executive on all administrative and managerial activities.
- Assist with the development of Credo related literature, deliverables and other materials to promote Credo’s communications objectives.
- Promote effective Credo and project communications in producing and disseminating an extensive range of materials (e.g. reports, emails, meeting minutes, newsletter, brochures, fact sheets, etc.).
- Oversee the on-going development and management of Credo’s related social media platforms (website, Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
- Assist and coordinate the implementation of client and/or project communications initiatives.
- Assist in planning and organizing high quality/high profile press and client related events.
- Conduct and industry focused media monitoring relating in addition to relevant issues and news coverage.
- Experience in strategic communications
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Willingness to assume a range of unanticipated tasks and work flexible hours, including some weekends
- Excellent computer skills, including MSOffice
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- B.Sc in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration. (Masters degree will give an added advantage)
- Experience with development programmes
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- English language and Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
Salary commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
To apply please submit the following documents:
- A curriculum vitae
- A cover letter describing why you are interested in the position and detailing your relevant experience and suitability (max 3 pages).
- 1000-word essay on the impact of communications in government reform programmes.
Application Deadline 25th May, 2018.