CredPal is a financial technology company that provides innovative consumer credit solutions to help businesses & individuals meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Level: Senior Level
- You will be responsible for managing and distributing the financial resources of a company.
- Effective budget planning and support the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
- Collecting, interpreting, reviewing financial information and predicting future financial trends.
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports.
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- Analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Liquidity / Cash Flow management.
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecasts.
- Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the Organization.
- Effectively lead a high performing team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting.
- Relevant training & certifications. – ACCA / ICAN
- Above 6 years similar experience in a Senior Finance Role in Fin-Tech or Financial services is essential.
- Managerial / Leadship experience.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.