Crisppearl is an integrated people and brand solutions company providing result oriented business solutions to our clients through recruitment and management of performance driven workforce. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Delivery Driver
Location: Mushin, Lagos
- We are looking for a reliable delivery driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner.
- The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. Candidates should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client.
- To succeed as a delivery driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Ability to drive a 6 tire vehicle.
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or equivalent qualification.
- Must be able to drive with a valid class of driver’s licence prior to resumption
- Must have a valid Lagos state drivers’ institute license
- Must have worked in similar role with minimum of 2 years experience.
- Must reside within the Mushin axis.
- Clean driving record.
- Good Knowledge of Lagos roads
- Good knowledge of road signs
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 3rd June, 2021.