Culminate Consulting – Our client, a Publishing and Printing Company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Craft new sales proposals and contract renewals
- Schedule product demos
- Contact customers via email or phone to answer queries or retrieve information about their account
- Update internal databases (CRM) with account details
- Perform back-office sales tasks to support Account Executives as needed
- Research market trends and competition
- Create reports on sales and marketing campaigns
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Address payment issues
- Identify new revenue prospects
- He/She must possess a B.Sc/HND in Accounting or any related field.
- He/She must have at least 3 years store-keeping/warehousing experience preferably in a Publishing company.
- He must be adept in the use of Microsoft Excel and other software like SAGE ERP.
- He/She must be ready to work in any part of the country.
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- He/She must possess a degree or HND in any field.
- Interested candidates should have been in a similar position in a Publishing company for not less than 3 years.
- He must be familiar with his designated coverage area especially the schools in such area.
- He must be conscientious, trustworthy and diligent.
- He/She must be ready to work anywhere in the country
Job Title: Depot Officer (Publishing Company)
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- He/She must possess a B.Sc/HND in Accounting.
- He/She must have at least 3 years accounting experience preferably in a Publishing company.
- He/She must be versed in the use of Microsoft Excel and other Accounting Software like Peachtree, SAGE ERP etc.
- He/She must be upright, conscientious and of great integrity.
- He/She must be ready to work anywhere in the country.
Job Title: Field Sales Manger
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- He/She must possess a Degree or HND in any field.
- He/She should have been in similar position in a Publishing company for not less than 6 years.
- He/She must have an inventory of contacts at various State and Federal Educational Agencies/ Ministries.
- He/She must possess high leadership and managerial skill needed to co-ordinate activities of Sales representatives under him.
- He/She must be proficient in Sales report writing
- He/She must be responsible and reliable.
Job Title: Accountant (Printing Company)
- Monitors and reviews accounting related system reports
- Explains billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
- Sources for finance for the company from banks and carry out negotiations with various financial institutions.
- Documents all organisational income and expenditure and recommend appropriate budget level.
- Prepares cash flow statements, profit and loss accounts, balance sheets etc.
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliation statement.
- He/She must possess a degree or HND in Accounting.
- Must be chartered with not less than 3 years experience in a reputable printing company
- Must have a working knowledge of estimating in a print production firm
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the relevant position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 1st May, 2018.