Cummins Inc. – A global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, (USA) Cummins currently employs approximately 48,000 people worldwide and serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of approximately 600 company-owned and independent distributor locations and approximately 6,800 dealer locations. Cummins earned $1.48 billion on sales of $17.3 billion in 2013.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineering Graduate
- The purpose of Sale Engineering graduate will be to assist the team to help potential customers understand, compare, and contrast the solutions that are available for buying (the pre-sales role); to troubleshoot problems with their implementations – that is, to help ensure that the solutions work successfully once the buying decision has been made (the post-sales role) and to maximize sales.
- Applies basic knowledge of engineering principles and practices to assigned tasks.
- Assist in developing technical specifications, implementing designs, and to deliver high performance, low-cost equipment or system results integrated with customers’ products.
- Interfaces with sales, manufacturing, and marketing teams to design and deliver solutions.
- Builds upon and maintains existing relationships by supporting the account team in selling the organization’s products and services to an assigned set of customers or a geographic region.
- Assists in organization of customer visits and negotiations
Required Skills and knowledge:
- Ability to learn, analyze, and understand business and technical processes
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective team work and multi-tasking skills a must
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, presentation) to all levels of the organization.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below