Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Shop Front Supervisor/Key Account Manager
Req ID: 170005QS
Job Type: Experienced – Professional / Office
Recruitment Job Type: Professional – Experienced
- Supervises the day-to-day operations at a defined location; responsible for the operations and financial metrics in a specific branch with a single line of business.
- Responsible for the operations and financial metrics for the branch.
- Oversees warranty submission and rejection for the branch; develops an understanding of repetitive warranty issues and provides feedback to the organization to ensure product and service improvement; monitors Repair Event Cycle Time and supervises process improvements within the branch.
- Monitors compliance with health, safety, and environmental standards and compliance; actively participates in health, safety, and environment audits.
- Supervises facilities maintenance.
- Supervises, develops, and motivates a small team of support employees; monitors work for direct reports.
- Provides input into the Annual Operating Plan; monitors the branch to the Annual Operating Plan; monitors all appropriate business metrics including Branch balanced scorecard, profit and loss metrics, and asset metrics.
- Develops an understanding of Cummins in the line of business.
- Provides input into annual marketing and sales plan; develops and maintains business relationships with customers.
- Monitors customer satisfaction for the Branch as measured by Net Promoter Score and Lens of the Customer programs; promotes a culture of customer service in the branch.
- Supervises customer service through Branch operations; oversees and enforces use of defined service processes.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- College, University, or equivalent degree in required Business Administration, Engineering, or related subject required.
- Intermediate level of relevant experience required.
- Drive growth of assigned accounts and expansion of the Cummins Lines of business at the shop front
- Responsible for the sell of Aftermarket services: Engine Overhauls, Services, Parts, Filters, Lubricants and AMCs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply