Koye Kairos Multimedia is an upstream and downstream digital product management company; focused on product development, marketing and management. We put people, process and technology to use in delivering unrivalled and superior digital products and services. We thrive on partnerships that deliver value to customers. We are passionate, focused and open-minded to solve our customers’ pain-points.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Mobile App Developer (Android, iOs)
- We are hiring mobile application developers to join our growing team on contract.
- In this role, you will develop mobile and web-based applications for clients who would like to leverage technology for business transformation.
- Prototype, design, develop, test and maintain engaging mobile and web multi-tiered applications to meet challenging business needs.
- Define technical architecture, write and present detailed design and technical system specifications and maintenance documentation of projects
- Provide time estimates and complete tasks in Agile development environment.
- Explore and learn new technologies and ideas to add value to our products and build proof of concepts.
- Actively engage in technical discussions, share ideas, and contribute to cohesive development framework and coding standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND in Computer Science or in related discipline
- Experience in developing native mobile applications (Android with Java, iOS with Objective C) a plus.
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft technologies, including .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, MS SQL Server, WCF
- 3+ years of demonstrable software development experience building and maintaining web-based systems
- Experience in using cloud technologies such as IBM, Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
- Expert knowledge in Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns
- Experience in authentication and encryption methodologies
- Experience developing software using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience integrating complex systems with external vendors
- Some understanding of modern mobile application development and iOS app deployment procedures
- Expert knowledge in database design and development
- Expertise in n-tiered web architectures, SOA and related technologies (XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication and independent time management skills
- Microsoft and other technical certifications not required but highly desired
- Examples/portfolio of work required
- Machine Learning
- Cognitive Thinking
- Product Improvement
- API Management
- Artificial Intelligence
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply