DACA Consults Limited – Our client, a leading Multinational firm who operates within the Nigerian economy, is recruiting the services of resourceful, dedicated, dynamic and result-oriented candidates for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Audit Principal Manager
The ideal candidate who will be reporting to the audit directors and partners must:
- Be able to evaluate audit procedure for operating segments
- Be able to evaluate and manage the application of Inter-related member policies, tools and templates
- Be able to evaluate the risk of engagement continuance or acceptance
- Be able to evaluate the audit risk profile of an engagement in respect of components of audit risk
- Be able to analyse the various types of financial Instruments used by the audited entity to design the corresponding audit strategy
- Provide necessary support as may be required to superiors and subordinates
- Be able to sell assurance services as well as cross
- Sell other professional services.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A good First Degree from any reputable institution
- ACA / ACCA is a must, while other professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Applications with special reference to Advanced Excel Packages
- Must be familiar with key Accounting Packages and Auditing Tools
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of Auditing Techniques
- Must be multi talented, adaptable to change, and proficient with proven written and oral communication skills
- Hands-on experience of auditing in a reputable audit assurance firms will be an added advantage.
- Age: Not more than 45 years with minimum of 15 years post qualification experience in Audit & Assurance.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications containing detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline: 8th March, 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.