Damco is one of the world’s leading third party logistics providers specialising in customised freight forwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has about 11,000 employees working in more than 300 offices around the world and a global presence in about 100 countries. Damco is part of the Maersk Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance Operations Manager
- Timely CM1 checks and signoff by Solution manager/KAM’s
- Exception handling and support CSO and especially BCO in finding solutions and process improvements when needed.
- Actively ensure that workflow are handled on time and evaluation done to improve FTHR
- ICB handling
- The FINOPS FACT Coordinator is responsible to handle of the following tasks:
- Ensure full cooperation in place for needed information flow between Solution, CO, FINOPS and GSC
- Deferments and invoice send out on time to clients internal/external
- Coordinate and support GSC activities applicable for the FINOPS FACT team
- Monitor that all figures are correct: revenue and costs for all activities
- Ensure FACT deferment/Kewell job is complete and correct, if not: take action towards CS to ensure timely insurance and distribution of deferments will take place in time.
Data quality & IOP’s:
- Ensure integrity of data entered into systems (Kewill and FACT)
- Ensure integrity of data entered into systems by the GSC (Kewill – LCL Solution and FACT)
- Follow-up with Solution teams for resolution of issues/queries + ensure timely response to customer
- Update, maintain and create customer specific IOP’s
- Ensure original sales invoice created and send to customer
- Ensure dispatch invoices by e-mail or regular mail
- Ensure timely ICB attendance
- Execute and process supplier invoices (Workflow handling)
- Ensure timely CM1 checks per SO/container conducted
- Update Cost and Revenue Estimates where required
- Perform Job profitability review, before invoicing In case of negative CM1/Container/SO this is to be reported to BCO manager and CS head
- Timely attendance to missing billing as per KPI’s
- NO RR KPI ETA+15 days
- Solve exception or assist in resolution
- Missing interface MODS/FACT attendance on a weekly basis
- Send out and follow up upon open PO and SO without PO lists
- Increased and advanced FACT knowledge
- Increased and advanced knowledge of EXCEL
- Focus on data quality and improvement of processes and overall data quality/output.
- Leadership Capability.
- Creating success in a team and managing innovative technologies
- Working closely together with a unique international team
- Are you ready to coordinate a team and can you handle a new future?
- Get ready to join our team by using the apply button to register your application. We can’t wait to meet you.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th August, 2018.