Posted on :
19 Feb, 2010
19 Feb, 2010
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Dangote Group is recruiting for
Management Accountants F/A0003
Overall Objectives of the Job:
– To ensure that the financial policies/procedures of the company are implemented efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices.
– To develop and implement modern cost-effective accounting systems that will meet the challenges and objectives of the group.
– To facilitate cost management and control as well as financial reporting and executing internal control.
– A first degree in Finance and Accounts, with membership of ACA, ACCA or equivalent.
– Minimum of 10 years work experience, 5 of which must have been in a supervisory role.
– Must have an analytical mind and focus on managing costs.
All positions require sound knowledge of accounting systems and practices in the manufacturing industry.
Compensation will be competitive and market driven.
How to Apply
The ideal candidate should be ready to work in any part of Nigeria.
Interested applicants should send CV to [email protected] 4th March 2010, indicating name and position applied for in subject line.