The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Project Manager
- Prepare, update and review all required project documents
- Apply and enforce the use of Project Management methodology processes, tools, and principles for delivery of task
- Stakeholder management and change management to put plans in place for successful project implementation
- Track project progress, presenting and obtaining project stage gate approvals and completing project status reports
- This role is responsible for successfully managing IT tasks and projects to agreed scope, schedule and budget.
- Overall responsibility to define, plan and deliver IT projects to achieve business benefits according to agreed quality, timelines, scope and budget.
- Ensure project deliverable meet requirements
- Manage project teams to deliver projects according to agreed schedule, budget and timelines
- Excellent written, oral and communication skills
- flexible and willing to go the extra mile.
- PMP or Prince 2 Practitioner certified
- Ideally Masters degree and relevant IT undergraduate degree
- 5 years PM experience
- Business Case writing
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply