Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Operator (Production)
Location: Ibese, Ogun
- Implement assigned field activities and provide feedback to CCR.
- Operate site equipment such as Crushers, Re-claimers & Stackers, unloading facilities etc. effectively to meet Clinker and Cement Production requirements.
- Ensure all processing equipment are cleaned regularly.
- Liaise with CCR operators and Shift Managers for smooth and uninterrupted operation, to reduce down time and breakdown.
- Conduct inspection of equipment in assigned production section and document problems for immediate attention.
- Report critical problems to CCR Operators, and/ or Shift Coordinators for immediate and prompt action.
- Organize and participate fully in all cleaning activities in assigned sections.
- Ensure timely execution of housekeeping activities within assigned section.
- Liaise with the Shift Coordinator and Section Heads to ensure production targets are achieved.
- Trade Test I, II, III
- WASC / GCE / SSCE with minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of cement production process.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.