Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Process Engineer
Location: Okpella, Edo
Reference ID: Production-Okpella-007
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Manage and supervise the effective execution of all production activities during respective shift to ensure seamless and efficient operations within the Production department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the execution of DCP’s production plan.
- Ensure all production equipments are operated in accordance with standard operating procedures and safety guidelines.
- Monitor control process units from clinker silo extraction to cement silo filling in the Plant at every point in time.
- Ensure raw materials – clay, laterite and limestone – for cement production are properly crushed to achieve preset quality targets.
- Supervise emplyees to ensure all conveyor belts in the unit are clean and free from jamming.
- Ensure machine operators wear appropriate safety gears during operations.
- Coordinate all production staff during respective shift to ensure uninterrupted activities at the plant.
- Ensure cement and clinker production targets are achieved during respective shift.
- Prepare detailed shift reports for the attention of the Section Head, Crushing Operations.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Section Head, Crushing Operations.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in a technical discipline.
- Three (3) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Working knowledge of the cement production process
- Good knowledge of product quality parameters and quality control
- Good knowledge of crushing operations, equipments and their functions
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Good supervisory skills
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.