Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Attendant – Cement Industry
Ref Id: GbokoProduction007
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
Reports To: Supervisor
Direct Reports/ Subordinates: NA
- Responsible for Plant Equipment Operation, Housekeeping and Autonomous maintenance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Routine Inspection of all Main and Auxiliary Equipment like Pumps Conveyors, Storage Facilities in the Raw Mills, Cement Mills, Kilns, Coal Mills.
- Report all unusual observations to the kiln Patroller.
- Responsible operating the equipment to conform with ISO Systems and Safety in Production Department
- Any other job as may be assigned by shift Manager/Patroller
- Monitor Plant Equipment Like Conveyors, Pumps, Reclaimer, Stacker, Tippler, Boiler/Hot Gas Generator, Storage Areas, etc.
- General housekeeping of the plant area.
- Take physical measurement of stock of materials like LPFO tanks level and Raw Meal Silos as appropriate and inform the Kiln Patroller or CCR operator.
Education and Work Experience:
- WAEC-SSCE / NECO / Trade Test.
- Minimum of 3 years in Cement Industry.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Sound judgement and decision making skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.