Dangote Industries Limited is one among the largest business conglomerates hi Africa. having various manufacturing and service industries including Cement Sugar Packaging Materials, Steel, Fertilizer, Petroleum Refining, Petrochemicals, Gas processing, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Tomato Paste, Real Estate, Transportation, etc.
A state of the art petroleum refinery (the World’s largest single train refinery) with an integrated Petrochemical complex and an ultra-modern fertilizer complex with the largest trains in the world, are under construction at Lekki in Lagos State.
We are looking for academically brilliant but hands-on and down to earth candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
- The management trainee programme would be spread over a period of 2 years, with exposure to all the key functions of our organisation, including production management, quality assurance, engineering management, marketing management materials management, industrial engineering, financial management, human capital management and project management.
- The programme would be structured to equip the candidates with the requisite knowledge of the entire business spectrum and those who successfully complete the programme would not only be starting at a higher level but would also have the opportunity to grow through a fast-track promotion scheme, subject to continual performance excellence.
- The selection process would be very rigorous, including written tests in the relevant discipline, group discussions, psychometric tests, I.Q. tests, and Individual interviews. The opportunities are available only for the best.
- Candidate must be a fresh Post-graduate Engineers not more than 3 years’ experience who are highly intelligent, hardworking, having the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth for a management trainee programme, from the following disciplines from one of the top ranked universities either in Nigeria or, preferably, from USA.
Area of Discipline with Job Code
- M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering (M.E.)
- M.Sc in Chemical Engineering (C.E)
- ACA, ACMA or CPA (C.A)
- MBA from a highly reputable university (B.A)
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application with a detailed CV, along with photocopies of Educational qualifications and Testimonials establishing your experience, passport size photograph and phone number, to: [email protected]
- CV’s without the complete attachments as mentioned above will be discard automatically.
- while sending the application by mail, the Job Code MUST be mentioned in the space provided for “Subject”