DBD360 – We are a small cohesive team of designers, strategists, project managers and writers. We welcome diversity in our team with our different experiences providing interesting points of view as we work together to create bold, successful work for our clients.
Our goal is to harness digital marketing to create experiences and execute disruptive ideas that bring our brands closer to the people that love them. You will find us constantly bringing to life, ideas that are often discarded as impossible by regular digital agencies. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ADs Campaign Associate
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A growing creative digital agency in the heart of Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position of an ad campaign specialist for an associate position
- An ideal person for this role will be a seasoned ad campaign manager. A mathematician with a good understanding of budgeting.
- He or she should have experience building and managing effective multi-channel ad campaigns & strategies, solid expertise in campaigns and channel analysis and reporting and experience campaigns management across all digital channels to drive strong ROI with excellent analytical skills.
- Plan, implement and track acquisition/retention/marketing campaigns across Google, Facebook, Twitter, and other digital marketing platforms.
- Collaborate with various teams to ideate & execute performance-driven campaigns.
- Prepare accurate and insightful weekly/monthly reports on all digital campaigns.
- Contact and partner with relevant 3rd party ad suppliers, influencers, and vendors to boost digital campaigns across countries.
- Work with the finance team to estimate/determine monthly media spend across online platforms.
- Liaise closely with the design and content team to ensure that assets are in line with advertising policies.
- Monitor analytics dashboards and other key reporting tools, pointing out key areas of importance.
- Monitor performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Work with the marketing team to update and create best-in-class templates.
- Researching markets and industries to keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with the team for new ideas and strategies.
- Resolve and brainstorm on various issues as they arise.
- Continuously research and identify opportunities to increase efficiencies within the marketing team to accommodate our rapid growth.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- At least 2 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 24th April, 2022.